Friday, June 19, 2015

Arrival in Twin Cities; Itinerary Adjustment

Dry weather for the past couple of days made for a pleasant ride into the Twin Cities.



My chain broke again when I was nine miles from reaching Cathy and Jeff's house, so Jeff had to come and pick me up. I had the chain replaced at Penn Cycle so I'm hoping that the chain problem is completely resolved and won't come up again for the rest of the trip.

Cathy went to the hospital not feeling well yesterday morning--it seems (fingers crossed) as though she may be fine and get out of the hospital today and be able join in weekend fun.

I'm thinking about modifying my itinerary to cross the Great Plains through North Dakota and Wyoming rather than going up into Canada. This will allow for a more pleasant pace of riding and allow for more rest days!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do modify your itinerary. I told you I had reservations from the beginning about your traversing Canada rather then staying in the northern US. IF you get near the Badlands you could explore what we did not have time to do two years ago. Have a good weekend. Jim

    ReplyDelete