Friday, June 12, 2015

Long and interesting day today

I can't get over how "busy" just the traveling and camping keep me! Today was lovely weather but I was still dealing with things being wet from yesterday and last night. There was a ton of wildlife visible and audible in the morning portion of my ride--frogs, deer, herons, all kinds of birds, some kind of hawk, rabbits, etc. The forest looked like Hansel and Gretel could live there. Then I went by McCoy Army Base or actually through a part of it. They have this eerie mocked up middle eastern village where they train for urban combat. I was kind of afraid to stop and take a picture though.







posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

  1. Taking photographs can be very risky at Military Installations. Happy trails! Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andre! I am amaze that you are able to do all the things you are doing! Eating, camping, looking for a campsite, keeping dry , taking pics, and a millions little things we all have to do! And you do such a good job of keeping your blog organized and looking good and interesting. And keep the blog going its great! Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way my one man art show turned out to be a big success! Jim

    ReplyDelete